Las Cruces, New Mexico HotelHotel Encanto de Las Cruces is an enchanting, Spanish Colonial-style hotel in the heart of Las Cruces, New Mexico. Overlooking the picturesque Mesilla Valley, Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces offers easy access to downtown Las Cruces attractions, restaurants and shopping, and is near Las Cruces Convention Center.
Stunning New Mexico attractions such as White Sands National Monument and the Organ Mountains are a short drive from the hotel. Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces is accessible from I-25 and I-10, and is minutes from Highway 70. Las Cruces International Airport is just eight miles from downtown Las Cruces and El Paso International Airport is about an hour from Hotel Encanto.
New Mexico State University -Las Cruces is home to New Mexico State University (NMSU). NMSU is a NASA land-grant institution and is highly regarded for academic research programs. NMSU offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in dozens of subjects. The New Mexico State golf course and clubhouse is among the best golf facilities in New Mexico and offers public play.
Las Cruces Golf Courses -With a reported average of 350 days of sunshine a year, Las Cruces is an ideal golf destination. Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces is located near three top New Mexico golf courses: New Mexico State University golf course, Sonoma Ranch Golf Course, and Picacho Hills Golf Course. Ask about our Las Cruces hotel and golf packages.
Las Cruces Attractions & Things to Do
- Historic Old Mesilla - www.OldMesilla.org - 5 miles
- Dripping Springs Natural Area - www.blm.gov - 10 miles
- New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum - www.frhm.org - 3 miles
- Fort Selden State Monument - www.nmculture.org - 15 miles
- White Sands National Monument & Missile Range - www.nps.gov/whsa - 60 miles
- Las Cruces Museum of Art - www.las-cruces.org/museums - 5 miles
- White Sands International Film Festival - www.wsiff.com - 30 miles
- Southern New Mexico Wine Harvest Festival - www.nmwine.com - 11 miles
- Southern New Mexico State Fair & Rodeo - www.snmstatefair.com - 11 miles
- International Mariachi Conference - www.lascrucesmariachi.org - 3 miles
- New Mexico State University Golf Course - www.nmsugolf.com - 2 miles
- Sonoma Ranch Golf Course - www.sonomaranchgolf.com - 3 miles
- Picacho Hill Golf Course - www.picachohillscc.com - 8 miles
- Las Cruces Hiking - www.mustseelc.org
- Stahmen Pecan Farm and Gift Store - www.stahmanns.com - 12 miles
- The Whole Enchilada Fiesta - www.enchiladafiesta.com - 5 miles
- Las Cruces Wineries - www.mustseelc.org